Non-residential Intensives are another way to engage in a mindfulness or mindful self-compassion program.
There are several benefits of a non-residential program:
- You don’t have to travel away from family
- No costs for lodging (unless you’re already coming from out-of-town!) or meals (except lunch)
- A chance to practice the skills in Real Time & Real Life which means
- practical ways to put the practices on the road immediately
- learning how to make the space in time in your life as soon as you leave for the day
- challenging those beliefs that there are too many obstacles to actually practice