Mindfulness-based Symptom Management (MBSM)
Mindfulness-based Symptom Management (M4-Core) is designed for individuals experiencing stress related to life events (relationships, work, family, depression, anxiety, loss, etc.). Over 8 weeks, each weekly session focuses on cultivating mindfulness skills through the following themes:
- body awareness,
- understanding our perceptions of ourselves, others, and the world,
- cultivating tolerance of distress, and
- transforming reactivity into respons-ability.
In the MBSM program, you will learn
- the fundamentals of mindfulness practices
- how to become more aware of the mind-body connection
- mindfulness-based stress awareness and coping skills
- how the Five Skillful Habits can support your values and how to live in line with those values
- self-care strategies that go together with mindfulness skills
Read more about MBSM here.